Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ZO-WORK PART 1

STEP 1 --- Open the leopard image which I saved from internet.


STEP 2 --- Double click the BACKGROUND layer and a NEW LAYER box pop-up. I changed the layer name to LEOPARD, then click OK.


STEP 3 --- Click CREATE A NEW LAYER button at the bottom of the layer panel box to create a new layer and name it LAYER 1.


STEP 4 --- Click the PAINT BUCKET TOOL button or press G, select red colour as the foreground colour, click the paper to drop color. I choose red colour because it is contrast to the image so I can see the image clearly after erased.


Now, I can see my layers like this.


STEP 5 --- Select ERASER tool or press E button, then start dragging the mouse to erase the part which is not needed. Zoom in image into very large size and set the diameter of the eraser into small size so I can get smooth image when I zoom out. Actually, I could use MAGIC WAND to cut, but I didn't. This is because I think its hard for us to control the magic wand. We will get rough edges after cutting. Eraser tools  take longer time but its worth because the edges are smoother.


My leopard image looks like this.

Save this file with new file name.

 
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment